As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Fine Motor, Homeschool, Learning Resources Mini Muffin Match Up Counting Toy Set, 76 Pieces, Ages 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Hone skills needed for writing by improving the fine motor pincer grasp. Count on improvement: Develop math skills with these mini muffin counters. Set includes: 1 muffin pan, 60 mini muffin counters, Squeezy Tweezers, 2 dice, 12 double-sided sorting circle inserts, and activity guide.
Develop fine motor skills: squeezy Tweezers increase fine motor skills. Learn & play: learn color recognition, sorting, matching, counting, and early math skills. Homeschool supplies for toddlers ages 3 and up.
2. SENSORY4U #ad
Plus Threading Counting and Zipper Skills All in One, Sensory4u Sensory Buckle Pillow Fine Motor Development Toy Activity #adSENSORY4U #ad
- Special education school supplies Great for Students Sensory Gyms and More. Perfect for long car rides air planes and church quiet activity, hours of fun for kids of all ages. Great fidget Dementia Pillow.
Activity learning sensory pillow Toy is uniquely designed with colorful primary bold colors to appeal to any childs early fascination with buckles, zippers, latches and buttons. Developemental education - Designed to help kids ages 3-7 with fine motor skills and to help with hand eye coordination.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Jumbo Tweezers, Set Of 12, Toddler Fine Motor Skill Development, Sorting & Counting #adLearning Resources #ad
- Perfect for fine motor and occupational therapy. Homeschool supplies for ages 3+. Set includes 12 tweezers in 6 colors, activity guide, and plastic storage container for children, classroom and home use.
Features ergonomic depressions to guide proper grip. Build fine motor skills by developing the thumb-forefinger pincer grasp.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, Assorted Colors, Fine Motor Toy, Learning Resources Handy Scoopers, Set of 4, Scissor Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- Fine motor skills: these uniquely designed scoopers allow children to use their thumb, index, and middle fingers to open. Build the muscles needed for scissor cutting and writing.
Ideal for ages 3+. Sensory toy: holes in scoops allow for catch-and-release fun during water play, or use in a sensory bin! Set of 4 handy Scoopers in assorted colors.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Take 10! Color Bug Catchers, For 2-4 Players, Fine Motor Skills, Ages 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Build fine motor skills and reinforce, color identification, counting, sorting and more. Short game-play cycles and simple instructions are perfect for little attention spans.
Includes colorful bugs, dice, tweezers, and storage bucket. Ages 3+, for 2-4 players. Each take 10 game has multiple game-play options that all take under 10 minutes to complete.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Snap-n-Learn Alphabet Alligators, 26 Double-Sided Pieces, Ages 18 Months +, Fine Motor Toy #adLearning Resources #ad
- Reinforce letter recognition and color matching. 13 sturdy plastic heads and 13 tails, marked on both sides to include all 26 letters of the alphabet.
A complete alligator measures 5" long x 1. 5" tall, making these gators fun for imaginative play. Each side of every gator is marked with an upper and lowercase letter on the head and tail. For ages 18 mos+.
7. SENSORY4U #ad
Sensory4u Sensory Buckle Pillow Fine Motor Development Toy Activity, Plus Threading Counting and Sorting Skills and Tying All in One #adSENSORY4U #ad
- Great for travel- for long car rides air planes and church quiet activity, hours of fun for kids of all ages. Hands on learning - this product has varying levels of difficulty.
Developmental education - designed to help kids ages 3 and up with fine motor skills and to help with hand eye coordination and fine motor development. The intent is to help maintain the zone of proximal development by giving actives that can be easily mastered to help gain confidence for the more challenging activities.
Fine motor and learning- practice activities including, buckles, matching, color identification, buttons, sorting, clasps, shoe lace tying, threading, lacing, and problem solving. Great pt and OT therapy tools. Great fidget Dementia Pillow. Special education - educational school supplies Great for special needs students and sensory gyms and more.
8. inTemenos #ad
Occupational Therapy Toy, Helping Hands Tool for Five Fingers, PreWriting Fine Motor Skill Toy, Blue Walking Elephant #adinTemenos #ad
- This walking elephant comes alive with a slight movement of the hand. The set includes fine motor Hand Exercises, which makes kids’ hands stronger, and their writing faster. It is a great preschool tool in developing a child's imagination, thinking and figurative speech, improve manual dexterity.
Builds fine and gross motor skills and corrects finger and hand grip. These animals improve fine motor skills and help illustrate the art of theatre performance.
Unique pre-writing motor skill toy in an era of looking at screens and pressing buttons. The therapy and correction finger toy involves all 5 fingers.
The very flexible finger toy can walk, sit down on its rear legs, play football, run, raise different objects with its trunk, make a circle with its trunk, and perform many other tricks which the child can invent. This preschool learning tool is an animal operated by a child’s fingers. Just put a child's fingers into the toy and move them a little, and the funny animal comes to life, ready to play.
|Part Number||Development of Fine Motor Skills|
9. upNjoy #ad
Snaps, Threading Counting – Busy Toddler Learning Basic Life Skills – Travel Owl Plush Toy, Zipper, UpNjoy Toddler Sensory Buckle Pillow Activity Toy – Fine Motor Skills Development – Buckles #adupNjoy #ad
- Travel - entertaining buckle toy perfect for long journeys, train adventures, plane rides, weddings. Toddler attention keeper toy – designed to keep little hands busy, improving important key skills. Soft and colorful – bright colors that keeps toddlers’ interest and helps with color recognition.
Sensory toy - fine motor skills development, problem solving and strengthen hand eye coordination. Kids hands size – 6. 7 by 6. 7 in, easy to hold and carry in a car, on a stroller or a shopping cart.
10. Learning Resources #ad
Early Math Skills, Math Cubes, Linking Cubes, Math Manipulatives, Homeschool, Set of 100 Cubes, Learning Resources MathLink Cubes, Educational Counting Toy, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Early stem activity: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning. School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction.
Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. Great for homeschool or classroom activity! Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities.
Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, color identification, Shape identification, counting to 100, Matching, Making 10, Grouping, nonstandardized measurements, Addition, Comparison, Fine motor skills, Graphing, skip counting, patterning, Eye-hand coordination, Subtraction, Motor planning.