As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Healthy Helpings A Myplate Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- 2-4 players; fun for ages 4+. Children learn to identify foods and create healthy meals. Includes: 4 placemats game boards, 50 food cards, spinner, and activity guide.
Be the first to fill your plate with a balanced meal. Food cards have real-life photos and are self-checking backs match food groups.
2. Nutrition Education Store #ad
18" X 24" Laminated, GET More from The Food Label Poster, Nutrition Facts Panel Education Poster #adNutrition Education Store #ad
- Understand calories and serving sizes per package. Keep it healthy for the heart. Understanding added sugars and fiber. How to read a Nutrition Facts label infographic. Size: 18" x 24" Laminated.
3. Learning Zone #ad
My Plate Healthy Food and Portions Bingo #adLearning Zone #ad
- Colorful and fun bingo game for elementary-aged students. Helps students identify what their plates and bowls full of food should look like. Images on the bingo cards are photographs of portions of healthy foods in each food group.
|Brand||Learning Zone #ad|
|Manufacturer||LEARNING ZONE #ad|
|Part Number||LZX 513900|
4. Childcraft #ad
Childcraft Basic Nutrition Food Set, 44 Pieces #adChildcraft #ad
- Food items from each food group for sorting, counting, and pretending. Steak measures approximately 6. 0” l. Nutrition food set for teaching healthy eating and food groups through role play. 44 pieces for creating multiple food combinations. Suitable for age 3 and older.
|Manufacturer||School Specialty #ad|
5. Learning Zonexpress #ad
100 Nutrition Bookmarks | MyPlate Portion Size Bookmarks | 2 ½" x 7 ½", 2-Sided, 100 per Package #adLearning Zonexpress #ad
- The back side offers quick nutrition messages to promote USDA MyPlate. The front side features a quick visual of healthy food portions arranged by food group.
100 fun and informative bookmarks for kids and adults. 1 package of 100, 2 ½” x 7 ½”, 2 sided bookmarks. A fantastic MyPlate educational tool.
6. NORTH STAR TEACHER RESOURCE #ad
NORTH STAR TEACHER RESOURCE Build A Healthy Plate Bulletin Board Set #adNORTH STAR TEACHER RESOURCE #ad
- This set is equally effective as an introduction to a unit on nutrition, a hands-on activity in a classroom center, or a unique method of encouraging kids to try new foods.
Offer students a fun, active way to learn about good food choices! This set emphasizes the importance of choosing balanced meals and demonstrates the simplicity of making healthy, complementary food selections.
7. American Educational Products #ad
American Educational Vinyl Clever Catch Food and Nutrition Ball, 24" Diameter #adAmerican Educational Products #ad
- It can be used at school in organized classroom activities. 24" diameter. There are 94 questions included. It provides an excellent way for children to learn important facts about nutrition and encourage healthier eating choices. It can also be used on the playground or at home.
8. Learning Zonexpress #ad
4 Designs, Health Fairs | 2" Diameter, Active Kids MyPlate Stickers | 200 Incentives and Rewards for Schools, 200 Stickers per roll #adLearning Zonexpress #ad
- 1 roll of 200 round 2" diameter stickers. 200 enjoyable stickers to promote healthy eating and physical activity! Great incentive for health fairs, clinics and schools. 4 designs.
9. Learning Zonexpress #ad
100 per Package, 100 Nutrition Bookmarks | Choose MyPlate Bookmarks | 2 ½” x 7 ½”, 2-Sided #adLearning Zonexpress #ad
- The front and back side feature key USDA MyPlate nutrition messages. 1 package of 100, 2 ½” x 7 ½”, 2 sided bookmarks. 100 bookmark incentives to educate with MyPlate! A fantastic way to encourage healthy food choices.
10. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Healthy Helpings MyPlate Pocket Chart #adLearning Resources #ad
- Measures 28” square. Encourage and reinforce healthy eating for kids. Features 90 photo-illustrated food cards with food groups on the reverse, and 2 back storage pockets. Ages 4+. Chart is aligned with USDA guidelines.