As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Versa Tiles #ad
Number System, and Statistics | 6 Student Activity Books and 1 Teacher Guide, hand2mind VersaTiles Math an Engaging Puzzle Game Kit for Kids Grade 6+, Ratio, Probability, Problem Solving #adVersa Tiles #ad
- Improved functionality makes it easier to use. Engaging puzzle format for a fun challenge. Includes 6 grade-level activity books, 2 answer cases, and a teacher guide.
Flexibility for whole-class practice, independent or partner work, small-group guided practice, learning stations. The same self-checking system you know with a fresh new design.
2. Workman Publishing Company #ad
Workman Publishing Everything You Need to Ace English Language Arts in One Big Fat Notebook Big Fat Notebooks #adWorkman Publishing Company #ad
- Doodles that illuminate tricky concepts in marker. Definitions explained. Mnemonics for memorable shortcuts. Critical ideas highlighted in neon colors.
3. Learning Resources #ad
14 Pieces, Ages 8+, Geometry Helper, Learning Resources View-Thru Geometric Solids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Colorful plastic shapes measure 3 cm or 6 cm. Easy to fill with liquid or dry-fill, and easy to clean. Explore geometry, volume, and other math concepts. Transparent 3-D shapes fashioned in bright, bold colors. Ideal for ages 8+.
4. Workman Publishing Company #ad
Everything You Need to Ace American History in One Big Fat Notebook: The Complete Middle School Study Guide Big Fat Notebooks #adWorkman Publishing Company #ad
- Part of a 5-book series for each main subject taught in middle school: Math, English Language Arts, Science, American History, and World History. Big fat notebooks meet common core state Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, and state history standards.
Includes doodles that illuminate tricky concepts in marker, mnemonics for memorable shortcuts, and quizzes to recap it all. Young readers will find every subjects key concepts, easily digested and summarized, with critical ideas highlighted in neon colors and definitions explained.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, Learning Resources Answer Buzzers, Multicolor, Model:LER3774, 3-1/2in, Set of 4 Assorted Colored Buzzers #adLearning Resources #ad
- Response buzzers let students easily buzz when they have an answer. Ideal for ages 3+. Actively engage students with "game-show" style buzzers.
A perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class. Four distinctly different, attention-getting sounds enable teachers to clearly identify who buzzed in first.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 6+, Learning Resources Fraction Tower Activity Set, 51 Pieces, Teaching aids, Math accessories #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great for visual learners these cubes feature fractions, decimals and percents clearly marked on each side. Teach decimal, percentage, and fraction concepts in a hands-on, tangible way with these color-coded cubes.
All cubes are interchangeable, for example, so, you can make a whole with two ¼ cubes and one ½ cube. Set includes 51 chunky, tenths, eighths, thirds, color-coded cubes representing the whole, quarters, sixths, durable, fifths, halves, and twelfths. Ages 6. Each cube is labeled on 3 sides.
7. BeGenio #ad
Math Games,Home & School Math Game for Kids 7-12,Math Board Game, Math Multiplication Games, Everyday Elementary Maths Games by BeGenio-Easy Fun Learning—Guaranteed Easy Addition+Subtraction Teaching #adBeGenio #ad
- Plus 10% of profit from your race To Infinity mathematics games purchased goes towards donating math games to these schools in Africa. Perfect as a math gift for friend. This is life changing. We have partnered with slum2school that takes kids from the slums, and give your child more confidence, who have never been to school before into school.
Best math game to help you become a proud & college & MOTIVATED ABOUT MATH. See what you’ve Been Missing! Get your games & help us support less-privileged children in africa. Race to infinity game helps reduce math phobia and helps your child prevent or overcome their fear of math while simply playing it while having fun! This cool math game is different from other math games as it will help your child be happy with mathematics at home and at school.
In no time, you will be looking at a positively-transformed child! Fight and prevent low confidence and increase your kid’s self-esteem and self-worth making them feel really good about themselves.
Mark the end of your feeling helpless, and stop that feeling of not knowing how to effectively and confidently help them with math. I turned the 12 multiplication times Table into a breeze to learn without pain with Race To Infinity” - Jackie O. With no effort, just by them playing this very FUN, ENGAGING brain teaser board game, 000s. After a few times of playing this math game, your child will become more math-confident just 4 weeks.
|Model||BeGenio Race To Infinity: Series 1|
8. Blulu #ad
16 x 11 Inch, Blulu 12 Pieces Educational Math Posters for Kids with 80 Glue Point Dot for Elementary and Middle School Classroom Teach Multiplication Division Addition Subtraction Fractions Decimals #adBlulu #ad
- Flat and easy to use: we do not roll our posters in tubes like many of competitors, ready to mount with glue point dot which comes with package, you can also hang them on wall through the hole of plastic bag. Features: made of 250 cardstock, waterproof, tear resistant and reusable, double side covered with high quality PET film for added durability, also it could dry erasable with water-based markers so you could illustrate on the content of posters for better expression.
Delightful colors and illustration: designed with beautiful colors and graphic elements, grip your children's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity; Each size in 40 x 28 cm/ 16 x 11 inches, suitable size for kids.
Great gift for children: these delightful colors preschool education posters are great for home schooling, elementary and middle school, preschool, kindergarten, our posters make learning more fun and grip your toddler's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity.
12 different wall posters: multiplication chart, numbers 1-100, fractions and percentages, roman numerals, place value, addition, math keywords, money, division, subtraction, time and 3D shapes.
|Part Number||Blulu-Educational Math Posters-01|
9. Really Good Stuff #ad
Second Grade, First Grade, Really Good Stuff Math Mats Dice Games – Turn Math Practice Into a Game with These Engaging Mats – 24 Double-Sided Mats –Kindergarten #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Inform and engage: math mats dice games are an interactive and engaging way to support a variety of basic math skills, including counting, addition and subtraction through 20, and more.
Easy-to-use: with these mats, all you need is a pair of dice and a dry erase marker for hours of fun math practice. What’s included: this interactive game comes with 24 6" by 9½" double-sided mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate, 3 each of 8 unique mats.